Sunday, February 8, 2009

HAHA WELLL THA SAGA CONTINUES...

So i told ya'll i thought something was gonna happen...and i was exactly right...thas why i hate those fuking feelings!!! I try to ignore them when they pertain to my love life lol which is when i really shouldn't...
This guy is acting to busy for TEEK what an idiot really bad move to make...NO.1 rule is DO NOT SLEEP ON ME...dudes who ain't payin me no mind will find out there is always someone
who is willing to pay attention to me...
God bless tha man that lands me!!! he will b spoiled rotten n loved unconditionally...
so on tha flip side check this out...I've noticed tha more i DO N OT give a man what he wants...
n tha more i fly off @ tha mouth tha more they like it....sick sick world we live in lol..where respect jus isn't enough...n common mannors...trust me i am a wild ass bitch n i can wild tha fuk out....but i am also mature n there is a time n place for everything right..>??
so tha minute i tell him "i dont give a shit" all of a sudden he can call me back??? FUKERS LOL...
i still don't have any faith in men tho thanks to TWO recent Associations...
here's my additude "I DON"T GIVE A FUK" LOL how ya'll like me now...?
I don't either ima do me...fuk it...

No comments:

Post a Comment