Saturday, February 7, 2009

OK i'm going to try to blog when i'm happy too but...

LOL WOW...so my X sends me a text "i have come to a decision and i want to let u know"
so in my mind this pops in "he want's to marry his gurl" so then next text "i want to get married
and i wanted to let you know first"...WTF is that shit...
I'm happy he's in love i'm happy he's getting married YAAY!!...can u hear tha sarcasm??
It comes @ a time in my life where i recently decided to invest a lil faith into someone...jus an
ounce of hope...Which i wasn't planing to but it jus happened you can only learn so much of
someone n have so many things and wants in common before you start to feel for them...
So i'm upset jus b/c i spent a long time wit this X of mine...and this is like tha final chapter like
"TEEK YOUR A FAILURE"
and i want to contact this current intrest...yet he's not hitting me up...i send him a text..
no response LOL wtf...are they ever there for u...?? So i still haven't broken down n tried
to contact him...maybe i won't...maybe i'll just let tha pony ride cause i smell trouble...
I told my friend tha other day..."I feel a letdown comming" and i was referring to this intrest...
I don't know if i get paranoid or if its reality but sometimes...I am very skeptical b/c a lot
of men lie to me...they take my sweet nature as weakness...and I am not weak...
nor do i have time to put up wit games and lies to further someone else...
I need tha right one...and i'm tierd of wasting time wit tha wrong ones....so we'll c i'll let u know
how it all turns out....
I feel a lil bit of tha weight of tha world on my emotions right now...tha minute i thaw out a bit...
i go back into tha freezer...there will b a point where i wont' do this shit anymore...
and i'm so close....i'm losing faith in men everyday i'm alive on this planet...

LOL GOD SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment